Happy New Year Prospective Cubs!
We look forward to seeing you this Saturday morning for Application Day! We will meet in our Mother Therese Chevrel Assembly Center facing Louisville Street. Here are a couple of reminders:
- You may dress modestly, casually and comfortably. I would recommend bringing a sweatshirt to wear in the classroom.
- Please bring your $30 application fee. (Cash or check payable to Mount Carmel Academy.)
- Please bring two #2 pencils with erasers.
- Do not bring a calculator.
- Please bring your completed Application Information sheet, and any other documents that we have requested. If you have already turned it in to us, that is fine. When you pick up your nametag, you may turn these documents in to the Ambassadors working the table.
Please arrive by 7:45 am so you can pick up your nametag, turn in your documents, and pay your fees. We will begin promptly at8:00 am.
We will administer the High School Placement Test (HSPT) which we will utilize to determine your possible placement in our academic curriculum. It is very important that you get a good night's sleep, and eat a good breakfast that morning.
Parents are invited to return at 11:30 am for a short prayer service and refreshments.
We hope that you had a wonderful holiday season, and a great start to 2018. We very much look forward to meeting all of you! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call or email. We will see you soon!
All the best,
Jeanne C. Rachuba '00
Director of Admissions
Mount Carmel Academy